Radhika Pandit bags Shashank's next kannada film



Winning the Filmfare for Best Actress for Moggina Manasu has changed Radhika Pandit’s life. Since the awards ceremony almost a month ago, she’s been offered a few Kannada films and even a couple of non-Kannada films. “But I haven’t confirmed anything,” the actress tells us.

But what’s pleased Radhika the most is that she’ll be teaming up with Shashank, who also won a Filmfare for Best Director for MM.

The sexy kannada star Radhika Pandit remembers “After we received the award, Shashank sir said that he had something to tell me, and as soon as we landed in Bangalore, he told me he wanted me to be a part of his next project, Krishnana Love Story,” she recalls, adding, “It was also good to know that the producers thought that only I could play this role.” But it won’t be anything like her character Chanchala in MM because the film has a “mass element”. Radhika is confident that Shashank will be able to bring out the best in her for this film as well. “I knew he took a year off to work on the script for Krishnana.... And the Best Actress and Best Director teaming up again will add to the hype,” she says. There were four actresses in MM, but Radhika’s the only one who seems to have become the director’s favourite. “I don’t know about that, but Shashank sir trusts my acting skills and that’s why he offered me this role. I want to work hard and so that I don’t let him down,” she says modestly.

The actress is making the most of the wave she’s riding. Her last release, Love Guru, has completed 50 days, and 18th Cross will release soon. She’ll also start shooting for Superman, “which was delayed because of a misunderstanding between the director and producer. That’s been sorted out now,” she tells us.

Radhika has also been offered Kaddu Mucchi by Dayal. “But nothing’s been finalised about when the film is going to start,” she says.

0 comments: